Sunday, January 8, 2012

ELDER ANDERSON IS COMING HOME THIS YEAR!!!

Morning!!!

There was so much wonderful stuff in there! It was great!
There was only 2 pairs of socks and my mum said there was more than that,
I wrote everything on down as i pulled it out so i will sent it next week as i forgot this week! 

I was able to skype, they figured it all out on the ipad so that was cool as i got a walking tour of the house!!! 

It was really great!!!

Not much to say. but i did post a bunch of pictures from christmas and a picture is worth 1000 words!!! so hehe they are pretty funny!!

Piece of exciting news!!! Elder Holland and Elder Snow (from presidency of the Seventy) are coming to visit the mission in february!!! so that is very exciting!!!! pretty chill!!!!! gonna be really really cool!!!! I am so excited!!!

I AM COMING HOME THIS YEAR!!!!

Lots of love elder Anderson!

No comments:

Post a Comment